The Perfect three-minute startup pitch
Unbound Miami gave me the opportunity to watch about 50 startup pitches. Refresh Miami, the day before, featured 6.
All of these pitches had judges, and all the companies competed for some sort of reward, which made the experience fantastic. In general, I'd say 75% of the pitches were bad; 50% were really bad; 25% were horrible.
This is what I think defined the outstanding, winning 3-minute pitches:
1. What is the story (:30)
2. Why did I create this company/what is the pain point it solves (:30)
3. What makes the company unique/why is it going to do well (:30)
4. Who is the team behind it (:30)
5. What is the business model/how does it make money (:30)
6. What are the revenues & profit projections & ask (:30)
✅ 40 years of expertise in all aspects of advertising: consumer insights, creative and media ✅ Extensive national and international experience